When you sign up for Ninja Number, you may notice a charge and a credit of $1.50 on your credit card transactions. This is a temporary preauthorization from your credit card company to let us know that the credit card is valid. Shortly after the amount appears, the credit card company zeros it out, meaning that you will owe nothing on your final statement. Your free trial is still free!
Articles in this section
- Ninja Number - Why is there a $1.50 charge on my credit card transactions?
- Ninja Number: Why Can't I Offer My Services in the EU?
- Ninja Number: Cancel My Service or Phone Number
- Ninja Number: Why You Get an Invoice during your 7-day Free Trial
- Ninja Number: How do I change my credit card information?
- Ninja Number: How do I view my invoices?
- Ninja Number: How do I make a payment?
- Ninja Number: How do I update my contact information?
- NextPBX: Why are Ninja Number's prices different from what I'm paying?
- Ninja Number: Fees for porting a phone number out