The Ninja Number app can notify you of incoming calls and messages even when it isn't open using push notifications. By default, Push Notifications are enabled - when the app is off, you'll still get notifications from it.
To disable or enable Push Notifications:
- In the Ninja Number app, tap the NinjaBot logo at the top right. The NinjaBot chat screen displays.
- In the NinjaBot chat screen, type the word "notifications".
- NinjaBot replies with your current notification settings. By default, Push Notifications are enabled.
- Disable Push Notifications by tapping the Push Notifications toggle (turns from green to gray). Enable Push Notifications again by tapping the toggle (turns from gray to green).
- Tap Save to save your notification settings. NinjaBot returns to its initial prompts.