Voice transcription has come a long way in the last few years, but it's not perfect. Dialect, "um"'s and "ah"'s, soft voices, background noise and phone static/bad cell connections can all contribute to misinterpreted messages.
Articles in this section
- How do I add an extension?
- NextPBX: Virtual Personal Assistant
- NextPBX: About PBX
- NextPBX: About Smart Route
- NextPBX: Blocking a caller
- NextPBX: Call Forwarding
- NextPBX: Changing your passcode for your phone number
- NextPBX: Changing your password
- NextPBX: Creating a PBX
- NextPBX: Deleting a PBX extension