Voice to text is a feature available on the purple and black belt plans that transcribes your voice messages into text. The purpose of the feature is to easily see the content of your voicemails without having to actually listen to them. For example, if you are in a meeting and cannot stop and listen to a voicemail, you can very quickly see what your messages are without being interrupted.
Articles in this section
- What is Voice to Text?
- How do I switch from VoiceNation to NextPBX?
- Why was my credit card declined?
- Why am I getting charged more than my flat monthly rate?
- Why won't you take credit card information over the phone?
- How do I cancel my service?
- NextPBX: How do I change my billing information?
- NextPBX: How do I make a one-time payment?
- How do I access my invoices?