This is just a feature of our billing system, which sends out invoices to anyone who signs up for our service. As you can tell, the invoice says "trial," and the amount is for $0. As part of the agreement, we won't invoice you for any balance until your 7-day free trial has ended.
Articles in this section
- Ninja Number - Why is there a $1.50 charge on my credit card transactions?
- Ninja Number: Why Can't I Offer My Services in the EU?
- Ninja Number: Cancel My Service or Phone Number
- Ninja Number: Why You Get an Invoice during your 7-day Free Trial
- Ninja Number: How do I change my credit card information?
- Ninja Number: How do I view my invoices?
- Ninja Number: How do I make a payment?
- Ninja Number: How do I update my contact information?
- NextPBX: Why are Ninja Number's prices different from what I'm paying?
- Ninja Number: Fees for porting a phone number out