This is just a feature of our billing system, which sends out invoices to anyone who signs up for our service. As you can tell, the invoice says "trial," and the amount is for $0. As part of the agreement, we won't invoice you for any balance until your 7-day free trial has ended.
Articles in this section
- What happens when I go over my allotted minutes?
- If Ninja Number is free for the first 7 days, then why did I get an invoice?
- Ninja Number: How do I change my credit card information?
- Ninja Number: How do I view my invoices?
- Ninja Number: How do I make a payment?
- Ninja Number: How do I update my contact information?
- NextPBX: Why are Ninja Number's prices different from what I'm paying?
- Is there a fee for porting a phone number out?
- Ninja Number: What features come with the Black Belt plan?
- Ninja Number: What features come with the Purple Belt plan?