Unfortunately, no. You can accept international calls, however, depending on the person's ability to dial U.S. numbers.
Articles in this section
- Can I make international calls with NextPBX?
- Can I set up multiple extensions at once?
- How do I add an extension?
- How do I block a caller?
- How do I change my passcode for my phone number?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I create a PBX?
- How do I delete a PBX extension?
- How do I make a call using my NextPBX number?
- How do I port an existing number?