No, there is no charge for porting your number out if you decide to deactivate your services. If you'd like to do this, please submit a support ticket and we will assist you.
Articles in this section
- What happens when I go over my allotted minutes?
- If Ninja Number is free for the first 7 days, then why did I get an invoice?
- Ninja Number: How do I change my credit card information?
- Ninja Number: How do I view my invoices?
- Ninja Number: How do I make a payment?
- Ninja Number: How do I update my contact information?
- NextPBX: Why are Ninja Number's prices different from what I'm paying?
- Is there a fee for porting a phone number out?
- Ninja Number: What features come with the Black Belt plan?
- Ninja Number: What features come with the Purple Belt plan?