The pro-rated credit amount on your account is based on the day your Ninja Number free trial ends. You will be billed for the days left in the month that you will have any service. For example, if you sign up on March 10, you will be billed for March 11-31.
Articles in this section
- Ninja Number - Why is there a $1.50 charge on my credit card transactions?
- Ninja Number: Why Can't I Offer My Services in the EU?
- Ninja Number: Cancel My Service or Phone Number
- Ninja Number: Why You Get an Invoice during your 7-day Free Trial
- Ninja Number: How do I change my credit card information?
- Ninja Number: How do I view my invoices?
- Ninja Number: How do I make a payment?
- Ninja Number: How do I update my contact information?
- NextPBX: Why are Ninja Number's prices different from what I'm paying?
- Ninja Number: Fees for porting a phone number out