The pro-rated credit amount on your account is based on the day your Ninja Number free trial ends. You will be billed for the days left in the month that you will have any service. For example, if you sign up on March 10, you will be billed for March 11-31.
Articles in this section
- What happens when I go over my allotted minutes?
- If Ninja Number is free for the first 7 days, then why did I get an invoice?
- Ninja Number: How do I change my credit card information?
- Ninja Number: How do I view my invoices?
- Ninja Number: How do I make a payment?
- Ninja Number: How do I update my contact information?
- NextPBX: Why are Ninja Number's prices different from what I'm paying?
- Is there a fee for porting a phone number out?
- Ninja Number: What features come with the Black Belt plan?
- Ninja Number: What features come with the Purple Belt plan?