We want you to feel 100% comfortable testing out our Ninja Number virtual phone system, which is why we have made it risk free. Risk free means that we don't require you to give us any credit card information when you sign up for the 7-day free trial. You aren't making any commitments to our services when you sign up. But we hope during the free trial period that you see how beneficial the service is and decide to subscribe to a paid plan!
Articles in this section
- If Ninja Number is free, why did I get an invoice?
- Ninja Number: How do I change my credit card information?
- Ninja Number: How do I view my invoices?
- Ninja Number: How do I make a payment?
- Ninja Number: How do I update my contact information?
- NextPBX: Why are Ninja Number's prices different from what I'm paying?
- Is there a fee for porting a phone number out?
- Ninja Number: What features come with the black belt plan?
- Ninja Number: What features come with the purple belt plan?
- Ninja Number: What features come with the white belt plan?