The free trial period is for 7 consecutive days. Your account will become active on the day you sign up for the free trial and end at midnight on the 7th day. For example, if you sign up on February 7, your account will be inactive at midnight on February 14. Unless you cancel, you'll automatically be billed for the plan that you originally signed up for at the end of the 7th day.
Articles in this section
- What happens when I go over my allotted minutes?
- If Ninja Number is free for the first 7 days, then why did I get an invoice?
- Ninja Number: How do I change my credit card information?
- Ninja Number: How do I view my invoices?
- Ninja Number: How do I make a payment?
- Ninja Number: How do I update my contact information?
- NextPBX: Why are Ninja Number's prices different from what I'm paying?
- Is there a fee for porting a phone number out?
- Ninja Number: What features come with the Black Belt plan?
- Ninja Number: What features come with the Purple Belt plan?