Login to your NextPBX dashboard. Make sure the "SERVICES" tab is selected at the top left. Click on your phone number in the left-hand menu, and then click on "Configuration." Choose "Upload Greetings" from the menu.
Choose the status you want to apply your greeting to:
- Work, Home or Cell
- Unavailable (plays in voicemail application and Do Not Disturb status)
- Leave a Message
- Announce (plays in 24/7 Hotline app only)
- Voice Title
- Hold Music
You can then either:
- Upload your own greeting for the selected status (up to 7MB MP3) by clicking the "Choose File" button next to "Select File to Upload" and then browsing your computer for the file; or
- Use one of our pre-recorded greetings. NOTE: If you are uploading your own file, make sure the first option, "I would like to upload my own file," is selected.
Click the Submit button. Repeat as often as you need, depending on how many statuses you want a greeting for.
You may also call your NextPBX number and enter a greeting.
- Dial the number. When you hear the greeting, press the star (*) button.
- Enter your passcode.
- Press 3 for recording actions.
- Press 1 to change your voice title; press 2 to change your personal greeting.